Saturday, January 15, 2011

Doing well on the 5o things to do this year. So far I have been journaling, eating salad everyday, exercising, I'm going to see a show at the Ryman and have planned a trip to go picking. So, I started this daily writers book and today is my first journal entry. The book suggests to write about something fantastical so here goes.

Some people just never learn, I thought as I placed the magazine back on the table. For the last two years, I've been traveling the world through the use of a recently invented way of traveling--teleporting. It took some time to get use to but it sure beats flying by plane or traveling by train. Basically, you go to the teleportation center where you enter a room filled with small pod-like contraptions. You enter a pod and place a pair of earphones in your ears. The pod is programmed to ask specific questions. You answer the questions and it sets you up for teleportation. In the last 5 months, I have been to over 15 places such as Paris, London, Rome and Athens. The only problem with teleportation is that you can only take what you can carry. So, the luggage has to be on you or in your pocket, no suitcases allowed. All in all it's a great way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment